Step By Step Installation Guide
To install Osclass you need to follow these easy steps:
- 1.Download the latest zip package of Osclass from GitHub Release and unpack it in your web-server root, i.e.
- 2.Execute the Osclass installation script by accessing index.php
oc-includes/osclass/install.phpfrom your browser:
- If you’ve installed it in the domain’s root directory, you’ll have to go to:
http://example.com/index.phpor directly to http://example.com/oc-includes/osclass/install.php
- If you’ve installed it in a subdirectory inside the domain, classifieds, for example, go to:
http://example.com/classifieds/index.phpor directly to
http://example.com/classifieds/oc-includes/osclass/install.phpThis will lead you to osclass inbuilt installer.
- 3.Follow Osclass installer instructions:
- Step 3.1Make sure the server has the required permissions to write in the files and directories specified. This will allow you to create a basic configuration file as well as upload images, documents, etc.
- Step 3.2Add your access details to the database. If you haven’t created it yet, the installer will ask for another account with permissions that will allow to do it for you.
- Step 3.3Add the basic installation details and select your classifieds site’s country.
- Step 3.4
- Installation finished. Use the automatically-generated password to access your admin panel (example.com/oc-admin).
Do not use master branch for your deployment, it may include untested code. Only use zip file provided in our release section.